Home Computer Support.
Local friendly support
Same day service available
Drop into workshop and save £££
Our standard support charges are:
Labour charges – £50 per hour
Callout & 1st hr – £65
Our standard support hours are:
Mon-Fri – 8am – 6pm
Sat – 9am – 3pm
Making sure your IT stays operational is our business…
Using computers can be frustrating. JMV have the expertise to keep your computers running and provide all manor of support when issues arise.
From yearly cleanups to virus removal we have you covered.
- Virus Removal
- Windows Upgrades
- Harddrive Upgrades
- RAM Upgrades
- Software Installation
- Printer Installation
- Wifi Installation
- Windows Errors – Blue screens, startup errors, update issues.
We have a fully stocked workshop so we can get your computers fixed quickly.
For more information on how we can help you, get in touch.
Unlimited Home IT Support for £25 per month
Subscribe to our Home IT Support Package for Unlimited Remote Support.
- Unlimited Remote Support to provide support when you need it
- JMV Managed Antivirus to keep your computers safe
- A yearly computer clean-up, MOT and service performed remotely
- No call out charges saving £25 per visit
- Fixed price labour on fixes that we cannot fix remotely.
Never pay more than 2 hours labour no matter how long it takes us to repair your computer whether onsite or in our workshop
All this is just £25 per month and covers upto 3 computers.
Add more computers for only £5 each per month
Terms and Conditions Apply.
Strictly Home Computers only.
Computers used for Home Businesses can be covered with our Business Packages which include some extra Business related features.
What our customers are saying.
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“I have always found James and the team at JMV very pro-active in their approach to our I.T. needs – forward thinking and solution lead ideas. JMV know how important our systems are to us, and they also know that we do not have the time to concern ourselves with any issues – we need our systems to simply work! JMV ensure everything is as it needs to be, and offer amazing response times if there are ever any issues – this means that we are never without what is important to us for any period of time.”
I run my own small business from home and contacted James because I needed a local person or company who could act as my external IT dept for me. James has always been a pleasure to deal with – very courteous, extremely professional in his approach, and always swift to resolve any computer issues I may have. I also entrusted the redesign of my website to him as he has very creative skills – I’m more than delighted with the result and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend James to any individual or company looking for any and all forms of IT support.
The repair you carried out on my PC has 100% fixed the presenting issues enabling me to carry out tasks I have not been able to do for months and I personally want to thank you for your excellent service.
Now you’ve read about our home computer support its time to:
Remote IT Support Terms
- All tickets logged and worked on when an engineer is ready.
- SLA 8 hours Maximum wait for an engineer to start working on your issue
- If your internet does not work then we cannot provide remote support
- If your computer will not start then we cannot provide remote support
- Does not cover support for specialist applications such as PhotoShop, QuickBooks,
- Covers issues with normal software such as Windows 7 upwards, Office 2010 upwards, Adobe Reader, Google Chrome etc…
- Mobile devices and tablets can not covered
- Your internet connection is not covered